Become a partner
SAMAG is proud of its 25 year heritage as an ideas hub and connector across Sydney’s arts sector. Our program presents high calibre local, interstate and international speakers that build the knowledge and networks of our arts workers.
We collaborate with a variety of organisations to create bespoke partnerships that support a diverse range of business objectives, including:
- Corporate social responsibility
- Positive brand alignment and exposure
- Access to influential government and corporate stakeholders
SAMAG partners have experienced benefits including:
- Reaching a wide range of Sydney’s arts organisations and artists
- Signage rights at sponsored events
- Distributing promotional material to attendees
- Affiliation with a well-respected informative organisation
- Branding included in event promotional material, our e-newsletter with over 1500+ subscribers and on our website for 12 months
- Complimentary tickets to events
Partnership opportunities for the 2022 SAMAG program are now available.
Please contact Sacha Walters, SAMAG Coordinator, on email@example.com or 0418 264 755