Philanthropy: Passion, Strategy & Impact
This is a past event.
Philanthropy in Australia is evolving. Attitudes to giving have changed and the way in which arts organisations negotiate the donor relationship continues to develop. Within the NSW arts sector, major foundations are presenting grant programs and arts organisations are establishing their own pioneering giving programs.
This seminar will bring together philanthropic leaders and innovators to discuss the impact of various philanthropic models from foundations, to impact investment and private ancillary funds.
Hear how small to large-scale arts organisations have successfully acquired philanthropic funds and also developed philanthropic initiatives.
Some key questions to be asked at the seminar include: ·
- What is the social impact of philanthropy?
- How is philanthropy changing with online models?
- What new models are emerging internationally?
- What is the outlook for philanthropy across NSW & Australia?
- And how do we sustain and encourage a culture of giving?